Hi, I’m Martin Jeret, CEO at Codemagic
I’m looking for a Support Engineer to join the Codemagic team to make our customers more successful with our product. We serve tens of thousands of software engineers and work with some of the most talented mobile teams in the world.
As a Support Engineer at Codemagic, you are the first point of contact for our customers and you will be helping them set up new CI/CD pipelines and also assist with scripting and debugging.
As you grow into the role you will become a CI/CD expert and your knowledge will help us steer our product development in a way that directly benefits our customers.
This job is full time and you need to be able to use a Mac computer during the application process unless you live in Tartu, Estonia in which case we can provide you with one. This is so you can participate in a trial day.
The position is remote friendly and open to candidates within a 4 hour time difference to Estonia (UTC+3)
Our core mission is to give developers actionable feedback and make releasing mobile apps much easier. It’s a nightmare to release apps today and we can change that. We partnered with Google in 2018 to bring Codemagic to market and have since gained the support of the developer community and grown into a community favorite CI/CD.
See how we compare with the competition here. We have a great fit with one market segment - Flutter developers and we are expanding our product to new segments.
As we grow we realise all of this is possible thanks to the support from our community, customers, partners and of course the incredible people working here.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
- Help developers via Intercom, email and Slack. Sometimes also over video calls
- Identify the root cause of issues and determine whether they are bugs, configuration issues or third party errors
- Propose solutions and fix bugs either yourself or with the help of other engineers
- Help improve our product documentation
- Share knowledge by writing articles and by collaborating with the Product and Marketing
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Codemagic
- Good bash skills and hands on experience with CI/CD
- Interest in developer tools
- Passion for creative problem solving
- Previous experience with mobile development is a plus
- Empathy and love for working with customers
- Previous experience in customer facing roles
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our culture is built on transparency, diversity, meritocracy and support — and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
The position is full-time either from our HQ in Tartu, Estonia or remotely from other parts of the world (preferably +-4h time difference)